Giving existing managers and leaders access to micro-courses and qualifications on topics to add the tools they need to their toolkit in the post-pandemic world
The pandemic has massively changed the way we operate and therefore the way that we lead and manage our staff.
As a manager either in work, or between roles, you are having to pivot your management styles every week as new initiatives, procedures or even lockdowns affect our team’s work. And this can then make it hard to address things like performance issues, wellbeing concerns or even mundane conversations like using annual leave.
Common issues you may be familiar with:
- Staff complaining
- Getting staff to take their leave
- Performance issues amongst staff
- Supporting personal mental (stress, anxiety) and physical (fatigue) health issues
- Supporting universal wellbeing issues (anxiety, uncertainty)
- Addressing health and safety needs in the workplace
- Supporting staff to learn the skills required in the new ways of working
We have studied the impact of the pandemic on organisations and staff and identified nine elements of leadership and management that have changed, we call this Leadership 9.0.
And this means that as leaders and managers we need to reflect on our existing skills and reskill ourselves to be ready for post-pandemic work.
However, to achieve this, whilst also continuing to keep going, means that what worked in terms of training is just not currently viable:
- Apprenticeships – too long and 20% off the job in the UK (not what you need just now)
- In-person training – not possible
- Live online training – need to block-book time out, coordination of diaries causes delay, home educating, events happening (our experience is 85% attendance)
- Our own wellbeing affects the capacity to take on learning
- Increased stress means it is harder to do long courses
- It is very easy to just be sat listening to a trainer or speaker without engaging
- It is harder to focus for extended period of time.
We have therefore put together an online portal of micro-courses suitable for post-pandemic reskilling, each containing 3-4 videos no longer than 15 minutes long each to help post-pandemic readiness in a easy to access format available 24 hours a day.
- Introduction to post-pandemic leadership
- Personal resilience
- Managing stress
- Supporting the wellbeing of others (home and workplace variants)
- Introduction to mentoring
- Introduction to coaching
- Leadership skills revisited
- Management skills revisited
- Performance management
In addition, these qualifications are also available:
- Level 1 Introduction to Mentoring
- Level 2 Team Leader Skills (Skills for Business)
- Level 2 Mentoring Colleagues (Peer Mentoring)
- Level 3 Mentoring (Workplace/Mentoring with Coaching)
- Level 4 Advanced Mentoring
- Level 4 Mental Health Aware Leadership
To find out more, access a taster micro course or get a price for your organisation (white-labelled portal available), please contact us on +442381 120010 or email@example.com.