Giving existing managers and leaders access to micro-courses and qualifications on topics to add the tools they need to their toolkit in the post-pandemic world
From as little as £1 per person per month
The pandemic has massively changed the way we operate and therefore the way that we lead and manage our staff.
Your managers are having to pivot their organisation every week as new initiatives, procedures or even lockdowns affect their team’s work. This then makes it hard for them to address things like performance issues, wellbeing concerns or even mundane conversations like using annual leave and they can feel overwhelmed, confused, demotivated or even lost.
Common issues you may be familiar with:
- Staff complaining
- Getting staff to take their leave
- Performance issues amongst staff
- Supporting personal mental (stress, anxiety) and physical (fatigue) health issues
- Supporting universal wellbeing issues (anxiety, uncertainty)
- Addressing health and safety needs in the workplace
- Supporting staff to learn the skills required in the new ways of working
We have studied the impact of the pandemic on organisations and staff and identified nine elements of leadership and management that have changed, we call this Leadership 9.0.
And this means that managers need to adapt existing skills, reskill for post-pandemic work and develop new ways of managing their teams.
However, to achieve this, whilst also continuing to keep going, means that the solutions organisations like yours accessed are just not currently viable:
- Apprenticeships – too long and 20% off the job in the UK (not what you need just now)
- In-person training – not possible
- Live online training – need to block-book time out, coordination of diaries causes delay, home educating, events happening (our experience is 85% attendance during the pandemic)
- Our own wellbeing affects the capacity to take on learning
- Increased stress means it is harder to do long courses
- It is very easy to just be sat listening to a trainer or speaker without engaging
- It is harder to focus for extended period of time.
We have therefore put together an online portal of micro-courses suitable for rapid post-pandemic reskilling, each containing 3-4 videos no longer than 15 minutes long each to help post-pandemic readiness in a easy to access format available 24 hours a day (attendance during the pandemic has been 96%).
- Introduction to post-pandemic leadership
- Personal resilience
- Managing stress
- Supporting the wellbeing of others (home and workplace variants)
- Introduction to mentoring
- Introduction to coaching
- Leadership skills revisited
- Management skills revisited
- Performance management
In addition, these qualifications are also available:
- Level 1 Introduction to Mentoring
- Level 2 Team Leader Skills (Skills for Business)
- Level 2 Mentoring Colleagues (Peer Mentoring)
- Level 3 Mentoring (Workplace/Mentoring with Coaching)
- Level 4 Advanced Mentoring
- Level 4 Mental Health Aware Leadership
The benefits of working with us:
- Quality – our courses have consistently had over 99% positive feedback for the last five years (and have INCREASED during the pandemic);
- Outcomes – we do not believe in a one-size fits all approach, we develop solutions that have the flexibility to meet your needs and deliver outcomes, such as supporting those out of work with mentoring to accompany training;
- Expertise – we recognise that you need up-to-date content built on firm foundations, our content is based on the latest evidence base and presented by an internationally recognised expert, Richard Daniel Curtis;
- Relationships – we believe in working with you and with your staff, our portal can be white-labelled to fit your brand – our customers are our partners;
- Accessible – all of our content is available as online pre-recorded content in 15 minute chunks, whilst we can deliver live training, we have found throughout the pandemic this to be more successful and allows for translation into different languages;
- Speed – we have done the research, the development, all that we need to rapidly deploy this across your organisation is to add your brand and make any adjustments to suit your needs.
Prices from just £1 per person per month!
To find out more, access a taster micro course or get a price for your organisation (white-labelled portal available), please contact us on +442381 120010 or email@example.com.