Helping organisational leaders rethink people management, ethos and culture
The pandemic has massively changed staff expectations and the workplace will never return to where it was before.
Your organisation has likely had to adapt to the ever-changing situation throughout the pandemic and now it is time to take stock and set the post-pandemic direction.
That is where we would like to help.
We have studied the impact of the pandemic on organisations and staff and identified nine elements of leadership and management that have changed, we call this Leadership 9.0. We are able to help reskill your managers to have the soft skills required to deal with:
- Staff complaining
- Getting staff to take their leave
- Performance issues amongst staff
- Supporting personal mental (stress, anxiety) and physical (fatigue) health issues
- Supporting universal wellbeing issues (anxiety, uncertainty)
- Addressing health and safety needs in the workplace
In addition, we would like to work with your senior management team to reflect on issues such as mental health and diversity in a safe environment and help set the direction of travel for your people strategy (including if you want to achieve the Mental Health Tick kitemark).
We have put together an online portal of micro-courses suitable for rapid post-pandemic reskilling for your organisation, each containing 3-4 videos no longer than 15 minutes long each to help post-pandemic readiness in a easy to access format available 24 hours a day (attendance during the pandemic has been 96%, compared to 85% attendance for live online training).
- Introduction to post-pandemic leadership
- Personal resilience
- Managing stress
- Supporting the wellbeing of others (home and workplace variants)
- Introduction to mentoring
- Introduction to coaching
- Leadership skills revisited
- Management skills revisited
- Performance management
In addition, these qualifications are also available:
- Level 1 Introduction to Mentoring
- Level 2 Team Leader Skills (Skills for Business)
- Level 2 Mentoring Colleagues (Peer Mentoring)
- Level 3 Mentoring (Workplace/Mentoring with Coaching)
- Level 4 Advanced Mentoring
- Level 4 Mental Health Aware Leadership
Finally, or most importantly, our in-house expert Richard Daniel Curtis is able to work with senior leadership to help reflect on the changes needed and support your organisation’s growth.
The benefits of working with us:
- Quality – our courses have consistently had over 99% positive feedback for the last five years (and have INCREASED during the pandemic);
- Outcomes – we do not believe in a one-size fits all approach, we develop solutions that have the flexibility to meet your needs and deliver outcomes, such as supporting those out of work with mentoring to accompany training;
- Expertise – we recognise that you need up-to-date content built on firm foundations, our content is based on the latest evidence base and presented by an internationally recognised expert, Richard Daniel Curtis;
- Relationships – we believe in working with you and with your staff, our portal can be white-labelled to fit your brand – our customers are our partners;
- Accessible – all of our content is available as online pre-recorded content in 15 minute chunks, whilst we can deliver live training, we have found throughout the pandemic this to be more successful and allows for translation into different languages;
- Speed – we have done the research, the development, all that we need to rapidly deploy this across your organisation is to add your brand and make any adjustments to suit your needs.
Prices from just £1 per person per month for your staff!
To find out more, access a taster micro course or get a price for your organisation (white-labelled portal available), please contact us on +442381 120010 or email@example.com.