How can the Skills for Progress benefit you
Skills for Progress courses are designed to give you help in getting the job you want, whether you are in a job and applying for another, you are redundant or unemployed. The short videos cover the most relevant information, making the material easy to understand and apply.
How to access the courses?
- Complete the form. We will schedule a call with you to find the course that suits your needs
- We will register you to the website
- After the course has been payed for, your selected courses will appear on your dashboard
- At the end of each course there is a short quiz. Once you have successfully completed all quizes, you will receive a certificate
Find the most suitable course for you
Designed for those new to the job market, these courses cover basic techniques for successful job search, application and interview, as well as train professional behaviour skills.
Refresher courses focus on skills necessary to get back into work quickly. Complete the courses to evidence your commitment to professional development.
Advanced job search courses will help you to make your application stand out and find your unique selling points to show you are the perfect candidate for the role.
If you are seeking promotion and want to show yourself to be a lifelong learner, these courses suit your needs. Regardless of your role, it is never too late to advance in your career!
For small businesses
The courses will prepare companies to:
- Support employee’s mental health
- Build resilience and people skills
- Reduce anxiety, presenteeism and other factors leading to lack of focus
- Increase productivity by addressing training internal problem-solving skills and boosting confidence
- Support staff returning back to work
As a manager you will be prepared to:
- Deal with staff complaining
- Get staff to take their leave in a sensitive way
- Address performance issues (e.g. presenteeism) amongst staff
- Support personal mental (stress, anxiety) and physical (fatigue) health issues
- Encourage staff to learn the skills required for remote work
Culture and Ethos
Learn to create supportive culture and ethos:
- Employees’ attitude toward work
- Managing stress and other mental health difficulties
- Supporting the wellbeing of others (home and workplace variants)
- Introduction to mentoring and coaching
- Leadership and management skills revisited
- Performance management