Giving managers and leaders the tools they need to succeed in the post-pandemic world
The pandemic has changed the way we operate and therefore managers have to face a new set of challenges. Your managers might feel overwhelmed, confused, demotivated or even lost as they have to navigate conversations around performance issues, wellbeing concerns, annual leave and alike.
Common issues faced by managers:
- Staff complaining
- Getting staff to take their leave
- Performance issues amongst staff
- Supporting personal mental (stress, anxiety) and physical (fatigue) health issues
- Supporting universal wellbeing issues (anxiety, uncertainty)
- Addressing health and safety needs in the workplace
- Supporting staff to learn the skills required in the new ways of working
Our courses are from as little as £1 per person per month.
Recognising how challenging it is to stay focused and engaged for live online trainings, we have put together an online portal of micro-courses suitable for rapid post-pandemic reskilling. Once course contains 3-4 videos each around 15 minutes long. Learning is made easy and accessible at any time!
Find courses for the following topics:
- Introduction to post-pandemic leadership
- Personal resilience
- Managing stress
- Supporting the wellbeing of others (home and workplace variants)
- Introduction to mentoring
- Introduction to coaching
- Leadership skills revisited
- Management skills revisited
- Performance management
You might also be interested in:
- Level 1 Introduction to Mentoring
- Level 2 Team Leader Skills (Skills for Business)
- Level 2 Mentoring Colleagues (Peer Mentoring)
- Level 3 Mentoring (Workplace/Mentoring with Coaching)
- Level 4 Advanced Mentoring
- Level 4 Mental Health Aware Leadership
The benefits of working with us:
- Quality – our courses have consistently had over 99% positive feedback for the last five years (and have INCREASED during the pandemic);
- Outcomes – we do not believe in a one-size fits all approach, we develop solutions that have the flexibility to meet your needs and deliver outcomes, such as supporting those out of work with mentoring to accompany training;
- Expertise – we recognise that you need up-to-date content built on firm foundations, our content is based on the latest evidence base and presented by an internationally recognised expert, Richard Daniel Curtis;
- Relationships – we believe in working with you and with your staff, our portal can be white-labelled to fit your brand – our customers are our partners;
- Accessible – all of our content is available as online pre-recorded content in 15 minute chunks, whilst we can deliver live training, we have found throughout the pandemic this to be more successful and allows for translation into different languages;
- Speed – we have done the research, the development, all that we need to rapidly deploy this across your organisation is to add your brand and make any adjustments to suit your needs.
Prices from just £1 per person per month!
To find out more, access a taster micro course or get a price for your organisation (white-labelled portal available), please contact us on +442381 120010 or email@example.com.