Are you looking to start a career in Hospitality? This course will give you the skills and qualifications to get you on your way.
Funded by Skills Support for the Unemployed and Skills Support for the Workforce from the European Social Fund, Skills for Progress are delighted to be able to offer unemployed people the skills, support and guidance to help get started in a career in catering.
- Gain a Level 2 Food Hygiene Qualification
- Gain useful job hunting skills to help you find the right catering role
- Learn how to secure the kitchen job you are looking for with our specialist interview training.
- Make your application stand out from the crowd!
- The Entire course is Delivered online
- 24/7 access – courses are pre-recorded in 10-15 minute bite sized chunks
- Complete faster with our Ultra Accelerator (as quickly as 2 hours)
This course features training from former qualified chefs with over a decade of hospitality experience meaning this course is tailored to fit the exact needs of aspiring chefs, waiters and bar tenders.
As well as the Level 2 food hygiene course you will also have access to a library of over 100 short courses, meaning that you can pick the ones most relevant to you. Options include:
- Advanced CV writing
- Advanced Hospitality job interview skills
- Personal resilience
- Managing stress
- Supporting the wellbeing of others (home and workplace variants)
- Leadership skills
- Management skills
- Performance management
- Many others also available…
Want a qualification to boost your CV?
Learn more about the Level 2 Food Hygiene qualification by following this link:
To be eligible for this Free Qualification and Free training you need to:
- Be unemployed
- Live in Berkshire
- Have a right to live and work in the UK
To get started follow this link
or find out more, please email email@example.com or call 02381 120010.